There are many law firms with solicitors who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice.
But sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate legal advice.
Here at Dominic & Co Solicitors, we offer services in Personal Injury Law (Medical Negligence, Dental Negligence, Work Accidents, Road Traffic Accident and Food Poisoning), Conveyancing and Property law, Disputes Resolution and Litigation, Business and Commercial law, Wills,Probate, Immigration Law and we also offer:
- Guaranteed call back within 4 working hours.
- Maximum five minute waiting period for appointments.
- No exorbitant sundries charges - we're not going to pad out your bill with photocopying fees.
- Costs agreements so that you know how much you're up for before we begin the work.
- Extended and after hours consultations - we know you're just as busy as we are.
- Mobile service - we'll meet you wherever is convenient including at home, in hospital and at your office.
- Free and easily accessible parking.
- Family friendly appointments - we're happy if you bring the kids along.
- Legal advice in your language - we speak Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi as well as plain English.
- Jargon free legal advice.
- 10 years of combined legal experience.
- Local knowledge - we've been serving the location community for 10 years.
- Community involvement - we actively support our local community .
- Environmentally friendly services - we're a paper free office and are determined to continue to decrease our carbon footprint, we have reduced our waste by over 50% in the last 12 months.
- Specialist accreditation - our lawyers are recognised by body as Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
- A network of professional services including Accountancy and Taxation, Business and Financial Planning, Valuation and Surveyor services, and Interpreter services.
- Reward program - if you recommend us to a friend, colleague or family member, we'll give you 5% off your next bill.
- Family reward program - if we looked after your parents or grandparents legal affairs, we'll always discount your bill by 5%.
- No win, no fee.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced solicitor.
Our Complaints Procedure
Dominic & Co Solicitors Ltd is a recognised Limited Company Firm. The Firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Dominic & Co Solicitors Ltd are committed to promoting equality and diversity. This complaints procedure will be applied in accordance with our equality and diversity guidance and policy. Should you require an adjustment to be made to our complaints process then you should not hesitate to request the same and w e will do what we can to accommodate your needs.
Our Complaint Policy.
We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our Clients. However, we also accept that mistakes, misunderstandings, delays and other errors can occur.
When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards
We will not charge you for handling your complaint.
What happens next?
We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint and enclose a copy of this procedure within three working days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint, This will normally involve passing the file to Mr Dominic Kartikapallil Antony who will review the matter.
- We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. During that time you will be invited to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will be done within seven working days of your meeting.
- Within three working days of the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions or remedies agreed with you. Such solutions or remedies may include, but are not limited to:-
- An oral or written apology
- An appropriate and proportionate reduction in our fee’s
- An appropriate and proportionate refund of our fee’s
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible to hold one we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage if you are still not satisfied your should contact us again. With your consent, arrangement will be made for a member of the local Law Society or another solicitors to review your complaint. You will be advised how long this is likely to take.
- You will be advised of the outcome of the review within five working days of the end of the review.
If you are still not satisfied you can contact the Legal Ombudsman at:-firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 6806 Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must be usually made within six months of receiving our final written response about your complaint or withing twelve months of the act of omission about which you are complaining about. Further information can be obtained from the Legal Ombudsman telephone number 03005550333 or email@example.com.
Alternative complaint resolution bodies also exist and are competent to deal with complaints about legal service. They provide Alternative Dispute Resolution (AD) Services. Centre for effective dispute resolution is one such body, details of which can be found at www.cedr.com.
Under the provisions of the EU Directive on Consumer Alternative Dispute Resolution you would have to be a “consumer” namely an individual acting for the purposes which are wholly or mainly outside your trade, business, craft or profession.