Doctors, surgeons, dentists, pharmacists, midwives, nurses and care home attendants all have a duty of care to treat you with skill, care and diligence. If they've failed to do so then we can help make sure that justice is done. You may be entitled to compensation for medical costs, pain and suffering, lost wages, and lost of earning capacity. It's not a simple process though and you need to be prepared to have to negotiate with the NHS hospital, the doctor or the medical trust that's involved. If you'd rather focus on your recovery than worry about medical bills and negotiating with insurance agents then we can help. Our location medical malpractice solicitors are committed to fighting for justice so that you get the compensation you deserve.
Our medical negligence solicitors on your side
We're experienced negotiators and litigators and we will:
- Evaluate your case and advise you on how likely you are to succeed.
- Ask you questions to ascertain the full impact of the negligence.
- Gather evidence to investigate what happened and who was at fault.
- Bring in expert medical experts on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies.
- Take them to court and fight on your behalf if needed.
Types of medical negligence claims
Our location medical malpractice solicitors have experience in the following types of cases:
- Failure to follow proper standards of care
- Negligent treatment
- Delaying treatment
- Discharging a patient prematurely
- Surgical errors
- Anesthesia mistakes
- Medication errors and overdoses
- Unnecessary surgery
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Dental claims
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- Wrongful death
- Brain injuries
- Birth injuries
There are strict time limits involved in medical malpractice cases, so please don't delay.Contact us for a free initial consultation.
Why choose us?
- We offer free, no obligation initial consultations.Our location medical malpractice solicitors will discuss the details of your case and advise you on the next steps.
- No win no fee.In most cases we fund claims through a no win no fee agreement.
- Experience.Medical malpractice is complex and it's important to have experienced location medical malpractice solicitors on your side.
- We're fighters and we win. You need someone strong by your side, who knows the medical field and has proven themselves in the arena. We're aggressive and hard hitting and we've won significant settlements in medical malpractice claims.
- We'll come to you. If you've been seriously injured, the last thing you need to do is try to make it into our offices. Our location medical malpractice solicitors will come and see you at home, in hospital, or wherever convenient to you.
- 24/7 availability.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange your free initial consultation with one of our medical negligence solicitors.