If you've been injured you may be entitled to compensation. It's not a simple process though and you need to be prepared to have to negotiate with hospitals, medical staff and insurance companies. If you'd rather focus on your recovery than worry about medical bills and navigating insurance policies then we can help. Our no win no fee solicitors are committed to fighting for your rights so that you get the compensation you deserve.
No Win No Fee
A no win no fee agreement, also known as a conditional fee agreement, means that you will not pay any legal fees if your compensation claim isn't successful. This is a risk free way of funding your personal injury claim.
Types of cases our no win no fee solicitors handle
Our no win no fee solicitors have experience and expertise with the following types of cases:
- Car accidents. Our no win no fee solicitors have many years of experience resolving car accident cases. We'll make sure the person responsible is held accountable. We'll fight for you to be compensated appropriately.
- Truck, motorcycle, bus, train and bicycle accidents. We understand the complexities of different types of accidents and the different laws that might apply. Our personal injury solicitors will help make sure the evidence is clear and your claim is strong.
- Medical malpractice. If you or a loved one has been hurt as a result of a medical error you may have the basis for a medical malpractice claim. Our personal injury lawyers can help you prove to the Court that substandard medical care resulted in injury.
- Brain injuries. Brain injuries are not always obvious, but can be severely impacting for the rest of your life. The insurance companies will likely will try to prove that your injury doesn't exist. We'll help you make sure you do all the right things to prove your case and get the compensation you need to manage your injury.
- Birth injury. There is little more devastating than knowing that the injury that your child suffered during birth could have been avoided. We can help determine if the injury was the result of a lapse in care and judgement.
- Slips and falls. Premises liability claims cover accidents that happen because a property or business owner hasn't kept their property in a safe condition. Our no win no fee solicitors can establish whether you have a case and then pursue damages if you do.
- Construction accidents. Although construction sites are dangerous places, that doesn't mean that you aren't entitled to compensation if you're injured. The chances are that worker's compensation will be inadequate to cover your needs. The litigation process is complicated so it's important to have an experienced solicitor on the case.
- Dog bites. It's thought that the vast majority of bite victims don't pursue a claim. If you've been bitten, contact one of our no win no fee solicitors to assess your claim and the best way to proceed.
- Product liability. Have you sustained an injury as a result of a defective product? A product liability case might be based on negligence, strict liability or breach of warranty, and in certain cases a class action lawsuit may be appropriate. It's important that you get compensation for your injury and hold the manufacturers accountable for the safety of their products. Contact one of our no win no fee solicitors for a free case assessment.
- Wrongful death. If you've lost a loved one unexpectedly, the last thing you need is to be navigating the legal system to get the justice you deserve. Call us so we can help determine who in your family should be filing the claim, and what your family may be entitled to.
What to do after an accident
- Get medical attention.
- Take photos of the scene and close ups of any damage to cars etc.
- Document and keep everything. You will need detailed records of every appointment, treatment, payment and repair bill.
- Contact one of our no win no fee solicitors before you speak to any insurance companies. Don't sign any insurance forms or documents until we've seen them. It's in the insurance company's best interests to have you settle quickly under pressure so let us do the talking to them.
There are time limits on personal injury cases, so don't delay. We offer free no obligation initial consultations, so give us a call.
Steps in the personal injury lawsuit process
- Our no win no fee solicitors will discuss the circumstances of the injury with you and determine if you have a case.
- We'll contact the defendants and any insurance companies to discuss the case.
- Evidence will be collected as part of an investigation of the case. This may include police reports, medical records, surveillance video and witness testimony.
- We'll put together a claim outlining the facts of the accident, the extent of your injuries, and the costs of damages.
- We'll negotiate and attempt to settle without going to court.
- If negotiations fail the case will be prepared for trial and will go to court. Once the evidence and both cases have been heard, the judge or jury will hand down a verdict