Car accident injuries can be very serious. Motor vehicle claims can include the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents (e.g. collisions)
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Accidents involving pedestrians
- Heavy vehicle accidents
Being involved in a road traffic accident could leave you with injuries that lead to permanent disability. Such an accident not only affects your health and quality of life, it also proves to be a life-changing event for your family and loved ones. In an unfortunate event that you or your loved one was involved in a horrific road accident which was not your fault, you may be entitled to receive a compensation for the pain and suffering you've gone through. At Dominic & Co Solicitor Ltd., we have dedicated solicitors who help you make a successful personal injury claim for a road accident and receive the financial support and medical care that you need and deserve. We will help you find answers to common but complex questions, such as who is responsible for the accident, how much compensation do you deserve, and how do you gather the evidence you need to support your claim. No matter the complexity of your case, with our expertise and experience of making successful personal injury claims, we will make sure that you get the compensation you deserve as quickly as possible.
What is a Road Traffic Accident Injury Claim?
A road traffic accident injury claim can be filed by an individual who has suffered physical injury in an accident that was caused by the fault of another person. You can claim compensation for the personal injuries you have suffered regardless of the fact that whether you were injured as a passenger, a driver, or a pedestrian. While the injuries suffered in an accident are of varying degree and nature, at Dominic & Co Solicitors Ltd., we regularly help our clients make personal injury claim for the following types of injuries.
- Fractures and broken bones
- Injury to internal organs of the body
- Amputation of limbs
- Soft tissue injuries
- Head, brain, and spinal injuries
- Accidents that lead to death
- Whiplash or neck injuries
- Injury to senses, including hearing and vision impairment.
Getting Compensation for an Injury Caused by a Road Accident
At Dominic & Co Solicitors Ltd., we understand that a road traffic accident may leave a person physically and financially disabled, and as a result, they might be concern about the compensation they are likely to receive after making a personal injury claim. While it is one of the most difficult questions to answer, our lawyers make an educated guess using their expertise and experience. However, the final figure depends on a number of factors, including:
- The type and severity of the injury
- Liability of the person who suffered injuries during the accident
- Medical expenses
- Travel expenses
- Loss of earnings
- Long-term healthcare needs
Making a Claim for a Road Accident Injury
If you or your loved one have suffered injuries during a road traffic accident, it is important that you take the following measures in order to facilitate the process of making a compensation claim.
- Gather details of the individual who caused the accident, such as their vehicle's number plate and their contact details
- Notify the police about the accident if required.
- Seek medical attention and keep a record of all medical reports and prescriptions.
- Maintain a record of all expenses you have incurred following the accident.
It is essential that where possible, as much information is collected from the accident as possible. Our experienced compensation solicitors can assist you with:
- Evaluating your claim
- Collecting important information including details of other vehicles involved (and their insurance details), hospital receipts, medication, etc
- Explanation of police reports
- Contacting the insurance companies involved on your behalf
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced personal injury solicitors.